Canopy DEN Parking - Cheap DEN Airport Parking
TAXES: 8.00%: DIA Imposed Off-Airport Access Fee
FEES: $1.00: Commerce City Fee
PAYMENT: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
SHUTTLE INFORMATION: Canopy Airport Parking shuttles run 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The shuttle run on a 6-8 minute schedule. Shuttle operation is continuous from Canopy to DIA 24 hours a day, and from DIA to Canopy from 6:00AM to 12:00 AM. Call for pick up between 12:00 AM and 6:00 AM
Oil Change: Varies by vehicle (Ask upon Arrival)
Car Wash: Hand Wash (Ask upon Arrival)
DESCRIPTION: Canopy Airport Parking offers Indoor Valet, Covered Self-Park, and Open Air Parking. Canopy is located on Tower Road, just north of Peña Boulevard. Canopy Airport Parking is the World's Greenest Airport Parking Facility, employing an array of energy-saving technologies to reduce energy consumption.
Canopy's covered parking offers a seven acre contiguous roof to enhance protection from sun, snow and hail.
Our 4,200-car facility, uses solar, wind and geothermal energy sources.
Other amenities include:
Six Juice Bar EV recharging stations, distributed by Green Garage Associates of Hartford, CT, are installed in both our Indoor Valet and Covered Self-Park areas. Two Juice Bars (simultaneous charging for four electric vehicles) are located in Indoor Valet, and four are located in Covered Self-Parking
Each Juice Bar provides Level One (typical electrical outlet) and Level Two 220-240V (SAE J1172-2009) recharging connections. The Level Two connection is at the end of a 7 meter (22 foot) "hose." Level Two charging will recharge vehicles two to three times faster than the 120v recharging typical in America. On January 14, 2010, a revised SAE J1172 standard was accepted by the Society of Automotive Engineers Motor Vehicle Council. The companies that participate in or support the standard include Tesla, General Motors, Chrysler, Ford, Toyota, Honda, and Nissan.
The Juice Bars are designed by BMW Group DesignworksUSA and are UL approved. The body of a Juice Bar is manufactured from reclaimed aluminum. Internally backlit with LED lighting, the Juice Bars can completely charge a vehicle using Level Two Charging in about 4 to 6 hours.
Charging is free for all parking customers.
1) What makes Canopy "green?" Answer: A broad array of emerging technologies are used to reduce energy consumption at Canopy. Solar and wind power are used to generate electricity. Buses run on biodiesel and CNG technologies.
2) How to a get back from the airport to Canopy? Answer: Canopy's buses pick up on the third island outside of Door 504 Westside and on the third island outside of door 513 Eastside. Buses run continuously from 6:00 AM until 12:00 AM. Between 12:00 AM and 6:00 AM Call 303.574.9800 for prompt pick-up.
3) How far is Canopy from Denver International Airport? Answer: Canopy Airport Parking is located 5.1 miles east of DIA, on Tower Road just north of Pena.
4) How much time should I allow between parking at Canopy and arriving at DIA? Answer: Canopy Airport Parking Shuttles leave Canopy on a continuous basis every 6-8 minutes, 24 hours each day. It's about a ten minute ride from Canopy to curbside check-in at DIA. Given a few minutes for loading and unloading it's best to allow about 20 minutes from when you enter Canopy until you arrive at curbside check-in.
5) Does Canopy offer rewards for Frequent Travelers? Answer: Yes, the 5280 Club Canopy Rewards offers free parking and other benefits for frequent travelers.
Verified e-mail address: These reviews come from users that claim to have parking at the location, but did not book through AboutAirportParking.com so we are unable to verify their stay. We have, however, verified their e-mail address.
Unverified review: These reviews are from customers submitted prior to our verification process. We have applied measures to make sure they are genuine reviews, but these reviews carry minimal weight in our ranking system.