Canopy DEN Parking - Cheap DEN Airport Parking
TAXES: 8.00%: DIA Imposed Off-Airport Access Fee
FEES: $1.00: Commerce City Fee
PAYMENT: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
SHUTTLE INFORMATION: Canopy Airport Parking shuttles run 24/7/365 on a 6-8 minute schedule. Shuttle operation is continuous from Canopy to DIA 24 hours a day, and from DIA to Canopy from 6:00AM to 12:00 AM. Call for pick up between 12:00 AM and 6:00 AM
Oil Change: Varies by vehicle (Ask upon Arrival)
Car Wash: Hand Wash (Ask upon Arrival)
Canopy Airport Parking is Denver International Airport's premier parking choice for indoor valet, covered self-park, and open air parking. Canopy is located on Tower Road, just north of Peña Boulevard and is a quick 10 minute shuttle ride to the terminal. Canopy Airport Parking is the World's Greenest Airport Parking Facility, operating on solar, wind and geothermal energy source to reduce energy consumption.
Canopy has over 4,200 spaces and our covered parking offers a seven acre contiguous roof to enhance protection from sun, snow and hail.
Other amenities include:
1) What makes Canopy "green?" Answer: A broad array of emerging technologies are used to reduce energy consumption at Canopy. Solar and wind power are used to generate electricity. Buses run on biodiesel, flex fuel and CNG technologies.
2) How to a get back from the airport to Canopy? Answer: Canopy's buses pick up on Ground Transportaion, Level 5 - Island 5. Exit door 513 on the East side and door 504 on the West side and proceed to Island 5.
Buses run continuously from 6:00 AM until 12:00 AM. Between 12:00 AM and 6:00 AM Call 303.574.9800 for prompt pick-up.
3) How far is Canopy from Denver International Airport? Answer: Canopy Airport Parking is a quick 10 minute shuttle ride located 5.1 miles east of DIA, on Tower Road just north of Pena.
4) How much time should I allow between parking at Canopy and arriving at DIA? Answer: Canopy Airport Parking Shuttles leave Canopy on a continuous basis every 6-8 minutes, 24 hours each day. It's about a ten minute ride from Canopy to curbside check-in at DIA. Given a few minutes for loading and unloading it's best to allow about 20 minutes from when you enter Canopy until you arrive at curbside check-in.
5) Does Canopy offer rewards for Frequent Travelers? Answer: Yes, and you can choose the program that's right for you. Our 5280 Club includes General, ExpressToll or Business Class and all offer free parking and other benefits for frequent travelers. Register for free at www.CanopyAirportParking.com/5280
Verified e-mail address: These reviews come from users that claim to have parking at the location, but did not book through AboutAirportParking.com so we are unable to verify their stay. We have, however, verified their e-mail address.
Unverified review: These reviews are from customers submitted prior to our verification process. We have applied measures to make sure they are genuine reviews, but these reviews carry minimal weight in our ranking system.