Smart Park PHL Parking - Cheap PHL Airport Parking
TAXES: 26.00%: Taxes / Surcharge
FEES: $1.88: Airport Access Fee
PAYMENT: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
SHUTTLE INFORMATION: *** FREE ***24-hour free shuttle service; new shuttle buses.
Car Wash: Auto detailing available: $159.00 plus tax.
DESCRIPTION: " Customer Service Excellence Award Winner " Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce. A secure, convenient location with easy 2 to 3-minute access to the Philadelphia International Airport; courtesy telephones located in each terminal’s baggage claim area; prompt, 24-hour shuttle service; bright, secure, fenced-in parking facility; new shuttle buses;
free of charge roadside assistance for dead batteries, flat tires and lost keys; and last
but far from least, the most courteous, professional staff in the parking industry waiting
to assist you! When lot is at maximum capacity reservation parking may be at sister lot located nearby. DISCOUNT COUPONS and FREE DAY COUPONS cannot be redeemed with Reservations.
1. How far from the Philadelphia International Airport is Smart Park located and when should I arrive at the parking facility?
2. How often does Smart Park shuttle vans run to/from the airport?
3. What should I do when I arrive back into the Philadelphia International Airport from.my trip? How do I get back to my vehicle at Smart Park? It's easy! Proceed to the Baggage Claim Area. PLEASE RETRIEVE YOUR LUGGAGE FIRST! Next, call the dispatcher directly at 610-521-8485 or 610-521-8664. Our
Dispatcher will welcome you home and proceed to ask your name, what
airport terminal you are calling from (Terminal A to F), how many people
are in your party, and if you have all your luggage in your posession.
Our Dispatcher will then direct you outside of the baggage claim area
to Zone 3, where one of our shuttles will pick you up promptly.
The "Parking Card" you were given upon boarding the shuttle for your
trip to the airport, will inform you which section of our Smart Park Lot
your vehicle is located; the shuttle driver will return you to your car
and assist with your luggage
4. How long will I have to wait for a pick-up by a Smart Park shuttle van?
5. What are Smart Park's hours of operation?
6. What services does Smart Park offer? How do I schedule them?
7. How safe is Smart Park's facility?
8. What if my trip is cancelled?
9. What if I have a dead battery, flat tire or I locked my keys in my car upon my return?
10. What if I return home during a snowstorm and my car is covered in snow?
12. What if my questions and/or concerns were not answered in the FAQ List?
Verified e-mail address: These reviews come from users that claim to have parking at the location, but did not book through AboutAirportParking.com so we are unable to verify their stay. We have, however, verified their e-mail address.
Unverified review: These reviews are from customers submitted prior to our verification process. We have applied measures to make sure they are genuine reviews, but these reviews carry minimal weight in our ranking system.