June 28, 2010
PAYMENT AND PRICING POLICIES
AAP accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and Diners Club.
AAP allows users of the Site to make airport parking reservations at parking lots owned by independent third party vendors. AAP does not set the parking prices, own or operate the parking lots, or determine parking availability.
In order to make reservations through the Site, users pay a "Deposit" to AAP which is deducted from the total you will owe the parking vendor and is reflected on your receipt. Users also pay a service fee which is disclosed to you prior to your booking of the reservation. We retain the Deposit and the service fee as compensation for arranging your parking reservation.
The "Amount Due at Lot" is what you can expect to pay at the parking lot based on the departure and return dates and times that you entered on the Site when making the reservation. This amount covers parking fees and any other services rendered by the parking vendor except those services for which you contract directly with the parking vendor. All parking vendor rules apply. This rate cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. If your actual departure and return dates and times are the same as those you entered into the Site when making your reservation, then the "Amount Due at Lot" is the amount you will be required to pay at the parking lot. However, if your actual departure and return dates and times vary from those you entered into the Site when making your reservation, then the actual amount you must pay at the parking lot may differ from the "Amount Due at Lot" price and will be determined at the time of your return based on your actual length of stay.
You must present your receipt to receive your quoted price and credit for your Deposit. If you do not present your receipt to the parking lot, you will not get credit for your Deposit and the Deposit will not be refunded or credited to you.
You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any parking vendor with whom you make a reservation, including without limitation, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions imposed by such vendor. Users are responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the Site.
If you wish to cancel your parking reservation, you must provide us with at least 24 hours notice in advance of the departure date/time stated on the receipt in order to receive a refund of the Deposit. Any service fees that were charged in addition to the Deposit at the time the reservation was made are non-refundable.
Content Linked to by the Site
The Site provides information on, accepts advertising from, and provides links to third-party vendors. Offers from these vendors are subject to change at any time, and may have many additional restrictions and limitations. Users of the Site and the Service agree to confirm all aspects of third-party offers with the offering party, and to hold AAP and its employees and affiliates harmless for any circumstances that may arise from interactions with a third party.
We have no control over, and we assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites and third party content contained on the Site, to which the Site is linked, or on which Site content is posted. A search using the Services may produce search results and links to sites that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. We cannot guarantee that a search will not locate unintended or objectionable content and assume no responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or otherwise linked to by Company. By using the Site and Service, you expressly release us from any and all liability arising from search results or your use of any third party sites or third party content. Our terms and policies do not govern any third party sites, and we encourage you to review the applicable terms and policies of any third party site.
Personal Use Only
The Site and Services are made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Site to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your website for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales. You may not take the results from a search and reformat and display them, or mirror the Company home page or results pages on your website. You may not "meta-search" the Site. If you want to make commercial use of the Services, you must enter into a written agreement with us to do so in advance.
User Conduct; General Practices
You agree not to use the Service or the Site:
• in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
• to use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
• to upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content on the Site without our consent;
• to upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
• to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any communications or other content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
User Reviews and User Generated Content
You hereby represent and warrant that any parking lot review posted by you on the Site is based upon your actual experience during the last two (2) years with the parking lot reviewed. Reviews and other user generated content do not reflect the views of AAP, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or its employees, officers, directors, or shareholders. AAP disclaims all responsibility and liability for any review or other user generated content and for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any such review or content.
You acknowledge that AAP has the absolute right in its sole discretion to refuse to display or remove any content posted by you on the Site, including, without limitation, reviews, ratings and user profile information such as photos (collectively "User Content"). By posting or submitting User Content to AAP, you thereby represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to post such content to the Site. AAP shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, to User Content and shall be entitled to use and disseminate User Content for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You agree that you will not post or submit any User Content that (a) contains or features offensive, harmful, violent and/or abusive language; (b) contains or features advertising, marketing or commercial messages; or (c) are encrypted or contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or appropriate any system, data or personal information.
No Representations or Warranties
AAP makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site or the Service. AAP disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any parking vendors, third party users, Site users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Site. AAP is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any parking vendor or other third party in connection with the Service or the Site.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING ADVERTISERS) OR OTHER USERS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ERROR-FREE, DISRUPTION-FREE OR INTERRUPTION-FREE NATURE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, COST OF COVER, OR LOST DATA THAT ARISE IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THE SITE OR YOUR RELIANCE UPON, THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT OR MATERIALS IN, OR FUNCTIONS OF, THE SITE, PROVISION OF, OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). IN ADDITION, WE HAVE NO DUTY TO UPDATE THE SITE OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF UNLESS WE MAKE MATERIAL CHANGES TO OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND/OR USE PRACTICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS HEREOF.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, reviews, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Governing Law; Other
AAP Low Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Our low price guarantee applies only to the parking lots which are listed on our site at the time you make your reservation. If you make a reservation on our site and then, within 48 hours of making that reservation, you find a cheaper price offered online by a third party aggregator or commercial reseller of airport parking reservations for the same period of time at the same parking lot, we will refund the difference between the two prices. Our low price guarantee is subject to these terms and conditions, and you must comply with the following rules to obtain such a refund:
• Claims can only be made after you have booked a reservation with us and the reservation is not later cancelled or a refund, other than the low price guarantee, is requested for such reservation.
• Claims may only be filed if you find pricing cheaper than that set forth on your reservation within forty eight (48) hours of making that reservation with us. In addition, all claims for refunds must be made within sixty (60) days of the date of your reservation. Any claims made after such time shall be void.
• Our low price guarantee only applies to the specific parking lot and the time period set forth on your reservation.
• Our low price guarantee only applies to pricing offered by third party aggregators or commercial resellers of airport parking reservations and thus does not extend to pricing offered directly to the consumer by the owner or manager of the parking lot or by an individual reseller.
• Cheaper prices must be before taxes and fees, including any booking fees.
• Cheaper price must be available for purchase on its own and not in conjunction with other purchases, awards or offers.
• Our low price guarantee applies only to online rates available to the general public. Our low price guarantee does not apply to membership, corporate or other discounted rates, including military, government, convention or travel group rates.
• You must provide evidence of the cheaper price that you found elsewhere. The easiest way to do this is to take a 'screen grab' or ‘screen shot' of the webpage containing the pricing, the lot and the date(s) at issue, or save the webpage as an html file, and send it to us at Because prices may change on a daily basis, solely providing the website address or url is insufficient as we may be unable to verify that the pricing was available during the time period to which our guarantee applies. We reserve the right-but do not have the obligation-to independently verify the accuracy and availability of the price.
• You must also include the following information in your email: your name, email address and AboutAirportParking.com reservation number.
All refund claims filed pursuant to this guarantee shall be subject to these terms and conditions and all determinations as to whether you are eligible for a refund shall be made by AboutAirportParking.com in its sole discretion.
Void where prohibited by law. We reserve the right to modify or cancel our low price guarantee at any time without prior notice. Any modification will be effective upon posting of modified low price guarantee terms and conditions on our website. Any cancellation will be effective upon removal of references to our low price guarantee and the low price guarantee terms and conditions on our website.