Jiffy Airport Parking Seattle SEA
Safe, Secure, aiport parking located one block from Sea-Tac International Airport.
Valet drop off area is covered, so need to get wet in Seattle's weather!
Please arrive at Jiffy Airport Parking at least 15 minutes prior to the time you want to be at your airport terminal. Be prepared to show a copy of your Reservation Receipt.
1. How far from the airport is your lot?
We are located 1 block south of the entrance to SeaTac Airport.
2. What exit from the freeway do I take to get to your parking lot?
For Seattle, take exit 152 from I-5 and head west to International Blvd.
3. How long does it take to get to the airport from your parking lot?
From our parking lot in Seattle it will take approximately 7 minutes to Sea-Tac airport.
4. How do I get back to your lot when I return from my trip?
Our shuttles run continuously between 4:30 AM and Midnight.
Between Midnight and 4:30 AM please call for a shuttle by using the courtesy phone on our Car Rental desk.
5. Do you offer airlines miles, how do I get them?
When you leave our parking lot, ask our cashier for an airlines mileage application card. Fill out the card and after you've parked with us three times we will send the card in and have your mileage account credited with the earned mileage.
6. Will you help me with my luggage?
Yes, our shuttle drivers will help you load and unload your luggage. (Our drivers will lift a maximum weight of 45 lbs per bag.)
7. How do you calculate parking charges?
Our parking charges are based on a 24 hour day beginning when you arrive on our parking lot. The rate is plus applicable city, county taxes and airport fees.