Compare cheap options for short stay & long term parking at ALB
Tips & Tricks
- Allot more time for check-in & security during peak travel periods 5 - 8:30 am, 1 - 2:30 pm, Thu - Mon.
- Check up-to-date traffic reports before leaving home.
- Locate your terminal on the terminal map.
- Grab a bite to eat, or do some last minute shopping at one of the many restaurants and shops.
- Wi-Fi is available for as little as $2.95 per day.
- Explore N.Y. with these top recommended layover activities.
- Related searches: Newark parking, JFK parking, LaGuardia parking
You will find plenty of Albany International Airport Parking options when traveling out of Albany, New York. The airport offers short-term and garage parking options, as well as long-term parking around its parking garage. You might also consider parking at a hotel and taking advantage of the free shuttle service available for overnight guests. The ALB Parking lot offers the most convenient options and easy access to the main terminals.
Several hotels near Albany International Airport offer overnight and long-term parking for confirmed guests. Check with the hotel for shuttle service to the main terminal and the best rates on off-airport parking near ALB. You’ll also find some independently-owned parking lots within a five-mile radius of the airport. Some are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and have fenced-in lots with 24-hour surveillance. Many lots located more than 1.5 miles from the airport offer valet parking, luggage handling and shuttle transportation to the airport with curb-to-curb service. Rates start at $8 per day for long-term parking and some off-airport locations can save you as much as $5 or more per day.