Canopy DEN Parking - Cheap DEN Airport Parking
Canopy Airport Parking is Denver International Airport's premier parking choice for indoor valet, covered self-park, and open air parking. Canopy is located on Tower Road, just north of Peña Boulevard and is a quick 10 minute shuttle ride to the terminal. Canopy Airport Parking is the World's Greenest Airport Parking Facility, operating on solar, wind and geothermal energy source to reduce energy consumption.
Canopy has over 4,200 spaces and our covered parking offers a seven acre contiguous roof to enhance protection from sun, snow and hail.
Other amenities include:
- Open 24/7/365
- Friendly Assistance Program (free jump starts, tire inflation, lockout service)
- Luggage Assistance
- Free Electric Vehicle (EV) charging (covered and valet only)
- Carside to curbside shuttle service
- Free newspapers
- Free Coffee
- Free Snacks
- Car Care Services (valet customers only) - car wash, detail, oil change and windshiled repair
Upon arrival scan your prepaid reservation at the gate and follow signs to indoor valet parking, covered self-park or open-air parking. If parking open-air or covered self-park, please follow the signs for 'Fastest Shuttle Loading Row' and wait outside your vehicle and the shuttle will come to pick you up and assist with your luggage.
Self-Uncovered = Self-Open Air Parking
1) What makes Canopy "green?" Answer: A broad array of emerging technologies are used to reduce energy consumption at Canopy. Solar and wind power are used to generate electricity. Buses run on biodiesel, flex fuel and CNG technologies.
2) How to a get back from the airport to Canopy? Answer: Canopy's buses pick up on Ground Transportaion, Level 5 - Island 5. Exit door 513 on the East side and door 504 on the West side and proceed to Island 5.
Buses run continuously from 6:00 AM until 12:00 AM. Between 12:00 AM and 6:00 AM Call 303.574.9800 for prompt pick-up.
3) How far is Canopy from Denver International Airport? Answer: Canopy Airport Parking is a quick 10 minute shuttle ride located 5.1 miles east of DIA, on Tower Road just north of Pena.
4) How much time should I allow between parking at Canopy and arriving at DIA? Answer: Canopy Airport Parking Shuttles leave Canopy on a continuous basis every 6-8 minutes, 24 hours each day. It's about a ten minute ride from Canopy to curbside check-in at DIA. Given a few minutes for loading and unloading it's best to allow about 20 minutes from when you enter Canopy until you arrive at curbside check-in.
5) Does Canopy offer rewards for Frequent Travelers? Answer: Yes, and you can choose the program that's right for you. Our 5280 Club includes General, ExpressToll or Business Class and all offer free parking and other benefits for frequent travelers. Register for free at www.CanopyAirportParking.com/5280