Compare cheap options for short stay & long term parking at MHT
Tips & Tricks
- Allot more time for check-in and security during peak travel periods: 5 - 7 am and 2:30 – 6 pm.
- Check up-to-date traffic reports before leaving home.
- Locate your terminal on the terminal map.
- Grab a bite to eat, or do some last minute shopping at one of the many shops & restaurants .
- Time to spare before your flight? Visit the Aviation Museum of New Hampshire near the airport.
- Explore the area with these top recommended layover activities.
- Related searches: Logan airport parking, Boston airport parking, Burlington airport parking
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport continues to be a premier gateway for Boston and the surrounding areas, and you’ll find several convenient Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Parking options at the airport and within a few miles of the main terminal. Whether you need short-term or long-term MHT Parking, we’ve made it easy to find the most affordable rates on daily parking and overnight parking at area garages and surface lots. Save as much as $16 or more per day by choosing an off-airport parking lot and enjoy modern amenities and services.
Off-airport parking options near MHT offer affordable rates on long-term parking and can provide all the amenities and services you need for an enjoyable trip. Many parking lots that offer easy access to the main terminal are open 24 hours a day and some offer complimentary shuttle service, luggage assistance, and automotive services while you are away. Shuttle service on demand offers convenient access to the main terminal and can shorten your travel time between the airport and the parking lot. Off-airport parking rates range between $7.99 and $17 per day, saving up you up to $16 or more on the airport’s daily parking rates.