Miami Airport Marriott Hotel MIA
Oversize vehicles please read restrictions.
- Only vehicles that can be parked on a 6.5’x15.5’ parking space (one space per reservation)
- No valid for trucks, semi’s, trailers, boats, coach buses or RV’s.
- No in and out privileges.
- Rates are not valid for hotel guests or groups staying at the Hotels.
- Hotel's guests are subject to standard parking rates.
Arrival & Parking Information
- Print this reservation
- Please arrive to the parking lot 30 minutes before you'd like to be at the airport
- Push the blue button to enter the Hotel, the machine will issue a ticket, please keep it with you. NO IN THE CAR.
- Make first left and approach the valet attendant at the main lobby entrance at Marriott Hotel.
- Present the printed copy or show the mail received on your phone, of the reservation to the Valet Attendant.
- The Valet Attendant will issue a park & Fly ticket.
- Park at the designated area. If you do not park at the designated area your car will be tow away to the right area at owners’ expense, and a $50 fee will be charge.
The management assumes no responsibility for auto accessories or articles left in car. No liability is assumed by management for loss or damage by fire, theft or any other cause to, or by the vehicle while in custody of management, except through our own negligence. No employee has authority to vary or increase our liability. Any claim for damages to vehicle must be made before leaving the premises.