Find cheap options on short stay & long term parking at STL
Tips & Tricks
When you’re flying out of St. Louis and are looking for affordable and safe Saint Louis Airport Parking options, consider some of the parking lots located within a few miles of the airport. Travelers can choose from covered and uncovered parking spaces at several lots within three miles of STL. You’ll find STL Parking spaces at area hotels, independently-owned lots, and garage parking right at the airport. We’ve made it easy to find the best rates on parking lots, garages, and spaces at and around STL.
- Allot more time for check-in & security during peak travel periods: 6 – 10 am & 3 – 5 pm, Thu – Fri & Sun.
- Check up-to-date traffic reports before leaving home.
- Locate your terminal on the terminal map. Use the free shuttles between the Main and East Terminals.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the airport for $7.95 a day.
- Grab a bite to eat, or do some last minute shopping at one of the many shops & restaurants.
- Explore the area with these top recommended layover activities.
- Kansas City airport parking
You can save up to $10 or more per day at off-airport STL parking lots. Whether you’re looking for long-term or valet parking, several lots within a few miles of the airport offer easy access to the terminal and convenient parking options. Some lots offer free transportation to and from the main terminals, door-to-door shuttle service, and complimentary luggage assistance. Some area hotels offer airport parking options with complimentary shuttle service to the airport.