Thrifty Portland PDX Parking - Cheap PDX Airport Parking
Safe, secure, aiport parking for Portland International Airport. Free 24 hour shuttle.
1. How far from the airport is your lot?
We are located less than 1.5 miles from Portland International Airport.
2. What exit from the freeway do I take to get to your parking lot?
Take exit 24B from the north or exit 24 from the south on I-205.
3. How long does it take to get to the airport from your parking lot?
It will take approximately 10-15 minutes to get to PDX.
4. How do I get back to your lot when I return from my trip?
Our shuttles run continuously between 4:30 AM and Midnight to and from Portland International Airport. At PDX, go to the curb outside of our Rental Kiosk in the parking garage. Between Midnight and 4:30 AM please call for a shuttle by using the courtesy phone on our Car Rental desk at both airports.
5. How do I get airlines miles?
When you leave our parking lot, ask our cashier for an airlines mileage application card. Fill out the card and after you've parked with us three times we will send the card in and have your mileage account credited with the earned mileage.
6. Will you help me with my luggage?
Yes, our shuttle drivers will help you load and unload your luggage. (Our drivers will lift a maximum weight of 45 lbs per bag.)
7. How do you calculate parking charges?
Our parking charges are based on a 24 hour day beginning when you arrive on our parking lot. The rate is plus applicable city, county taxes and airport fees.
8. Do you offer the same auto services in Portland?
We offer Lube, Oil and Filter changes and complete interior and exterior car washes.